Paste4Free.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on this website and you want this material removed, you must submit a good faith infringement claim to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement - Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner)
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work].
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC 512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c)(3).
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Send all takedown notices to the email firstname.lastname@example.org